The Camp Winona
Fall Family Campout – November 7-9
Register Online For Summer Resident Camp!
- Register on-line to secure your spot with a deposit by clicking here. Then mail, fax or scan your registration as outlined above. Please note: all on-line prices are at Tier 1. If you qualify for Tier 2 or Tier 3 pricing, this will be adjusted once we receive your registration form.
- Mail in registration and payment (check, money order, credit card or debit card).
- Scan and email or fax in registration and payment (credit card or debit card).
Groups from 15 to 300 are welcomed at Camp Winona. We can do as much or as little as you like. Birthday parties, family reunion, team-building, paintball, High Ropes, Fishing, swimming, canoeing, Archery, Riflery, or just a quiet place for your family and friends to sit around a campfire and have smores. We would love to help you make that happen.
Experience the Adventure of Camp Winona Summer Camp! At the Y, we believe that all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. Our Resident Camp provides an exciting, safe community for young people to explore the outdoors, build self-esteem, develop interpersonal skills, create lasting friendships and make incredible memories.
Summer Camp 2014 Season is on its way. We will have a lot of campers that need some assistance in coming to Camp Winona. You may now go online and give to our Camperships! 100% of your donation will go to allow kids to come to camp that wouldn’t be able to come without your help. Every dollar counts! Make a difference in a kids life and help them come to camp Winona. * Please make sure you select Camp Winona in the destination section.
Camp Winona Summer Staff
We will begin looking for 2014 summer camp staff in February! Click Here for Summer Staff Information Discover What You Can Be Our Goals are to assist campers in learning by providing balanced growth in the following ways:
- To develop the responsibility for one’s self and others
- To nurture self-confidence, good habits and sound moral values.
- To promote an atmosphere which increases new interests and skills without fear or failure
- To develop in one’s life a respect for individual differences among all of God’s people and creations.
- To encourage good social skills through the experience of community living.
Everyone is welcome. The YMCA Resident Camp experience is for all boys and girls regardless of race, creed or national origin.
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.