Dates for 2013 Summer Camp
Camp Winona Registration 2013
Scholarship / Campership Letter
Pricing available on Registration
Experience the Adventure of Camp Winona
At the Y, we believe that all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. Our Resident Camp provides an exciting, safe community for young people to explore the outdoors, build self-esteem, develop interpersonal skills, create lasting friendships and make incredible memories.
Help Kids to come to Camp!
Summer Camp 2013 Season is on its way. We will have a lot of campers that need some assistance in coming to Camp Winona. You may now go online and give to our Camperships! 100% of your donation will go to allow kids to come to camp that wouldn’t be able to come without your help. Every dollar counts! Make a difference in a kids life and help them come to camp Winona.
* Please make sure you select Camp Winona in the destination section.
Discover What You Can Be
Our Goals are to assist campers in learning by providing balanced growth in the following ways:
- To develop the responsibility for one’s self and others
- To nurture self-confidence, good habits and sound moral values.
- To promote an atmosphere which increases new interests and skills without fear or failure
- To develop in one’s life a respect for individual differences among all of God’s people and creations.
- To encourage good social skills through the experience of community living.
Everyone is welcome. The YMCA Resident Camp experience is for all boys and girls regardless of race, creed or national origin.
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.